20101005

we will never know

it's been a while since my last post. things are change. there's good and the bad alternately filling my time. it was sad, but there's nothing i can say.

wiseman says, the world is round. we'll never know where we're going to be. it could be on top or down. it's a God's will.

first of all, i want to apologize. thanks for the great 6 months. :') we remain friends, though it's not easy to start again from the beginning.

i just don't feel right this moment. totally it's my fault, and i deserve this. 

when words can't fill the broken stories, sometimes you just have to be quite and listen to those voice inside.

somebody told me, face your past with no regret, handle your present with confidence, and prepare for the future without fear.

lone ranger. now it's just me and him (again)..


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...